Jun 5, 2015

Alas, there are other Casey Fitzsimmons out there.

Office Administrator office@texklassen.com via eigbox.net 



to me

User name ; cfitzsimmonstex
Password XXXXX

Carole
Operations Coordinator
Tex Klassen Wholesale Ltd.


Fitzsimmons Casey fitzsimmons.casey@gmail.com



to Office
Oh no, it's starting again!

I just switched emails from CaseyWilliams@gmail.com to my married name email because I received dozens of mistaken emails a week, and so so many random email newsletter sign-ups. And now there's a Casey Fitzsimmons who hasn't properly communicated his/her email address!

I just might cry.

As I'm sure you have surmised by now, I will not be taking the worksite safety training. I don't think there's any way my keyboard, phone, or monitor are going to chop off my fingers. UNLESS THE MACHINES COME ALIVE.

Good luck with your Casey Fitzsimmons. I shall have to change my email to something like DolphinUnicornPizza@gmail. 

Sincerely,

Casey "not the first casey fitzsimmons" Fitzsimmons


FWD: cfitzsimmonstex@worksitesafety.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.