Jun 18, 2014

Total Identity Theft




Jake XXXXXX jakexxxxxxx__@gmail.com


to me















Casey Fitzsimmons caseywilliams


to Jakeme
Tip: double check the email address to which you send ALL of your personal information. This Casey Williams has no idea who you are. Fortunately I'm not a douche bag, so I wouldn't even know how to do illegal things with this information if I wanted to.

Good luck sorting out your affairs, Jake!

Jake XXXXXXX



to me
Oh gosh how foolish of me... Thanks for being awesome. Best wishes


I was awesome.. until I posted this here. But I don't think you could steal his identity thanks to the stuff I blacked out. The only more personal/dangerous email I've gotten is stuff related to mortgages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! Makes this much more interesting.